Well, it’s that time of year again, my birthday month, and the only reason I’m even mentioning that I’m turning *cringe* 27 on June 13th is so I can share with you all what’s currently on my beauty wish list (and maybe someone will buy one of these things for me, which will make this all worth it!). I swear after you hit 25, birthdays are no longer exciting times, they are cringe-worthy times that you don’t even want to mention let alone celebrate! I’m definitely going to have a rough time turning 30. Anyway, here’s a few things I’ve been lusting over lately and hopefully whatever the equivalent of Santa or the Easter Bunny is for birthdays will bring them to me (I’m guessing that’s moms)!
1. May Lindstrom The Honey Mud – $80.00 USD (3.38oz) – I’m sure you can tell why this one is on my “wish” list. With it’s über high price point, it’s almost completely out of the question for me to purchase myself, but I can’t stop thinking about it! This is described as a “cleansing silk” and is a mixture of pure raw honey, white clay and decadent oils to cleanse, hydrate and nourish your skin all in one step. This can also be used as a mask and I have to stop talking about it now because I want it so bad. Just go look at the website, you’ll understand.
2. Besame Boudoir Long Hair Finishing Powder Brush – $62.00 CAD – How could you not want this brush? It looks softer than all my cats combined and I love the idea of brushing my whole face at once. I’d probably just sit there in the morning for 5-10 minutes brushing my face before I went to work and end up with no makeup left but hey, if it makes me more relaxed it’s worth it right?
3. Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette – $53.00 CAD (12 x 0.053oz) – I honestly don’t wear a heck of a lot of eyeshadow on a daily basis, especially in the summer months, but I like having basic mattes in my collection to pull looks together or to add some contour to my eyes. I love the shades in Tarte’s Tartelette Palette, which range from Cream to Mulberry to Black, and the eye looks you could create are endless. I also think the amount of product you get in this palette definitely makes it worth the price, just think of what you pay for one MAC shadow ($16 USD), which are the same size as each of these ones, and times it by 12. (Don’t worry I did the math for you, it would cost you $192 USD). THE SAVINGS PEOPLE!
4. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream in Warm Glow – $39.00 USD (1.7oz) – You might have seen this mentioned in my May Favourites post and be wondering why it’s on my wish list if I’ve already got it. Well, I’m almost out. And it’s expensive. And awesome.
5. PRTTY Peaushun in Dark – $39.00 USD (8oz) – I’ve seen this mentioned a lot around the blogosphere lately and it’s also featured in Petit Vour’s Limited Edition Spring Beauty Box so it’s got me intrigued. I trust pretty much anything Petit Vour says since I’ve loved nearly all the products I’ve received from them and anything that’s claiming to make my skin tighter and firmer is okay by me! Plus, it’s cruelty-free, all natural and will make me look tanned. Yep, want it!
6. One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil – $52.00 CAD (4oz) – I love cleansing oils, they are the only thing I will use at the end of the day to take off all my makeup, including my mascara! Lately I’ve been loving my Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Oil but after spotting this while browsing Eco Diva Beauty, I simply must try it. A cleansing oil with the ability to exfoliate using enzymes? Am I in heaven? I bet this smells great too, and oh yeah, again, it’s all natural!
7. Stila Aqua Glow Watercolour Blush in Rosewater – $34.00 CAD (0.21oz) – I feel like this one is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a beautiful blush in the shade of soft rose, in a water based formulation and crushed pearl pigments. Gorgeous & glowy just in time for summer!
8. One Love Organics Vitamin E Eye Balm – $61.00 CAD (0.65oz) – Well now that I’m going to be 27 I think it’s essential that I have a good eye cream, or balm in this case. I am prone to really dry patches around my eyes so I need something intense at night to lock in moisture and really nourish my eye area to keep fine lines at bay. This is a waterless balm packed full of vitamins, butters, oils and good things like ginseng to awaken and licorice to fade dark spots, a must have now that I’m starting to see the damage I did tanning as a teen!
9. May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon – $160.00 USD (50ml) – Yep, you read that right, $160 for this blue beauty, no wonder it’s on my “wish” list! This is truly a dream product that is packed with soothing and calming oils and butters. It’s made to not only calm your skin but calm your mind with it’s mixture of tried and true aromatherapy oils like Lavender and Geranium. It melts into a liquid when it comes in contact with skin and is made to soothe even the angriest complexions. Need? No, but I definitely want it!