Here is todays Face of the Day – Me, but better! I have an interview so I wanted something professional but still pretty and fun! So what did I use?
- Cover FX Skin Tint FX – Light E
- Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation – 120
- IT Cosmetics Concealer – Light
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural – Light Plus
- Dalton Blushing Bride Blush
- Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights – Baked Stardust (Highlight)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (Contour)
- YBF Universal Brow Pencil
- Dalton Creme Eyeliner – Minx
- The Balm Meet Matt – Matt Ramirez (crease)
- Sephora Pure Eye pencil – Jelly White (Inner corner)
- Mystery Mascara from my Elle Grand Prix Kit
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain – Precious & Smitten Mixed
Overall, I think this a pretty office friendly FOTD. What would you wear to an interview? PS I have Julep Brandt on my nails!