It’s not quite cold enough to switch to my fall palette yet (dang) so I decided to go with a soft, pink glow today! I love pink, it’s one of (if not my only) favourite colour. I don’t tend to wear a lot of it clothing wise but all my accessories are pink, my camera, wallet, phone, usually nails you name it. So it’s only natural that I also use it in my makeup! Today’s FOTD is almost all drugstore products with one exception – I tried my hardest but I’m not in love with any of my drugstore foundations right now. Here is what I used:
- Cover FX Skin Tint – E Light (counts as drugstore, you can buy it at Shoppers lol)
- Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation – 120 (Stick)
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush – Hot Tamale
- ELF Baked Blush – Pinktastic
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eyeliner/Shadow – Hazel Eyes
- NYX Eyeliner – Black/Brown
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes – Blackest Black
- Annabelle Twist Up Lipstick – Absolute
I lined my upper lash line with NYX Eyeliner in Black/Brown and smudged it out with the brown liner end of my Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Liner/Shadow. Then I added the opposite pink end to the inner corner and bottom outer third of lash line. I topped off the look with Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black. CAUTION: Because the wand on the Lots of Lashes brush has longer bristles on one end and shorter on the other its really easy to stab yourself in the eye with the long ones. Scratch that, both eyes. (ow)
The star of this look is Annabelle Twist up Lipstick in Absolute. A Perfect soft pink that doesn’t look too pastel or chalky. It has a great semi-glossy finish and lasts a long time. I love the pencil- like application as it makes it easy to take with you and apply on the go all while getting a precise line. I have a couple of these twist up lipsticks and a full review is coming soon! (But I love them, just so you know).
What’s your face of the day today? Have you switched to your fall palette yet?