I’m loving hints of green for fall, especially with my green eyes! I know opposite colours make eyes pop but I think adding green on green really does something special too. This is my simple, Pop Of Green face of the day (FOTD) from a few days ago. Here’s what I used to achieve it!
- Tarte Clean Slate Brightening Primer
- Dior Airflash Spray Foundation (200)
- Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Dual Concealer (Yellow/Light)
- Dalton Blushing Bride Matte Blush
- Bourjois Delice de Soleil Spray Bronzer (fair/medium)
- Cover FX Setting Powder (Light)
- IT Bye Bye Undereye Concealer/Cover FX Concealer (Cocktailed)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Revlon ColorStay Quad (Luscious) – Star of the Show!
- ELF Cream Liner (Metallic Olive)
- Dalton Lash Fix Mascara
- YBF Universal Brow Pencil
- Nuxe Reve de Meil
- ELF Matte Lip Color (Nearly Nude)
What’s your face of the day? Leave a link below so I can see, or describe it! 🙂