I know this first photo doesn’t show much but I wanted to add what my eyes looked like open as well! I did a smoky eye today (branching out, yay!) and I decided to share it with you guys! Here is what I used:
- NYX Eyeshadow Primer – Skin Tone
- Urban Decay Shadow – Skimp (all over lid)
- Urban Decay Shadow – Bust (blending colour)
- Urban Decay Shadow – Cobra (outer corner)
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Liner – Smokey Eyes Kit (Black)
- Dalton Lash Fix Mascara – Black
All the Urban Decay shadows are from the Box of Shadows (don’t remember the number) that came with the silly little speaker & cords so you could watch videos via QR codes which didn’t work. I kept the rest of my face simple, light blush and just balm on the lips!
What’s your eye of the day?