Pastel eyeshades are everywhere this season! I love the look for spring and summer, its such a soft but pretty way to add colour to the eyes. It’s especially good for people who are afraid of adding colour to do so in a subtle way. Here are some great picks for the season.
From Top Left:
NYX Spring Fling Palette – $18.00
- 12 shadows, 2 lip glosses and a duo-blush.
Dior Garden Pastels Eye Palette – $59.00
- 5 shadows + two applicators.
Bobbi Brown Blending Brush – $30.00
- Great for adding a sheer wash of colour to the lids.
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Nude Beige or Lingerie Pink – $34.00
- Great for pulling together a soft pastel eye with a nude or light pink lip.
D&G The Makeup Crayon Intense Eyeliners – $29.00 Each
- Agave, Shimmer, Lemon, Lilac, Mint and Acqua.
Shu Uemura Eyeshadow Palette – Fantasia – $39.00
- Muted Pink, Purple and Greige to create a soft but smokey eye.