Hey Everyone! I thought I would start reviewing some products I’ve had for a while that didn’t get a chance to be reviewed yet (I just cleaned out my makeup boxes so I found lots that I forgot about…of course haha)
|Looks like pumpkin pie too!|
I’m going to start with this Pumpkin Enzyme Peel by Naturopathica. If you haven’t heard of this brand, its an all natural, organic brand focused in holistic health. If you want to read more about them, they have a fantastic website with all their products and information. I came to know this brand through a great spa here in Calgary called Leela Eco Spa and Studio. They have all natural treatments and yoga classes in one place all in a great atmosphere! They used this on me while I was receiving a facial and I was hooked, here are my thoughts:
– Super gentle exfoliation with no acids
– AMAZING smell, just like Pumpkin Pie!
– Leaves skin so smooth and bright
– Doesn’t clog pores or leave you feeling greasy
– Doesn’t dry on the skin so its great for dry skin as well as oily skin
– Only need a very little amount for full face
– Get the exact same treatment at home for a fraction of the cost!
– All Natural and Organic
– Price, this set me back $66 CAD (but it was worth it!)
– May not provide as good of results as a chemical/acid exfoliant
– Contains a lot of essential oils that may irritate very sensitive skins (cinnamon, ginger, rosemary)
Overall, I don’t know if I will buy again but I will certainly enjoy what I have! I love using this mask so much because of the amazing smell and great results. If you can get your hands on any of Naturopathica’s products I highly recommend them, it is so amazing to find all natural, organic products that produce great results!