Hey Ladies! I recently picked up some Joe Fresh Style nail polishes after loving a few other products I have from them! I have a small obsession with nail polish and I have a lot of them, these were a few to add to my ever expanding collection!
|Mint – Limited Edition (Summer)|
These nail polishes are a great price! At Real Canadian Super Store these sell for $4 each or 3 for $10 (why I have three haha). They also come in super trendy shades that are pretty good dupes for more expensive, popular polishes (Example, Mint – there were so many of those this summer and I actually liked this one the best!) So here are some pros and cons of these polishes:
– Amazing Shades that are always on trend!
– Great permanent collection
– Most have great coverage (Mint and Nude are two coats)
– Dry fast
– Good Staying power
– Price – 3/$10 is great!
– Packaging, I think the bottles are adorable, very clean and cute!
– Cream shades apply with NO streaking or clumping, YAY!
– Shimmery/Glittery shades (like Gunmetal) take a lot of coats to get to that shade in the picture (worth it though I LOVE that shade!)
– Brush is average, I much prefer the wide, flat brushes
– Will chip without a good top coat (Seche Vite will do the trick!)
– Not a huge shade selection (but I’m sure its growing!)
As for the shades themselves I absolutely adore all three of these! The gunmetal is a gorgeous alternative to black or the “greige” trend and it adds a little shimmer to your nails! I actually will say it is one of the most gorgeous shades I’ve ever bought! The nude is equally as gorgeous! I never thought I would like a blush/nude but this looks so stunning and sophisticated! A perfect work nail! And the mint is just so fun! I want this on my toes in the summer with a nice tan, but it looks just as good with my regular pale self! Overall, I think these nail polishes are definitely a good buy and I will be repurchasing in new shades!